Questions about ancient Egypt history answers worksheets pdf
Questions about ancient Egypt history answers worksheets pdf, suitable for grade 5, 6th grade, test for 7th grade and also for 8th grade. This is a free downloadable and printable pdf format with 16 questions and answers revealing the history of ancient Egypt in its simplest form on this page. These ancient Egypt history questions worksheets pdf are appropriate for evaluation and test fo knowledge grade 5th, grade 6, 7th grade, 8th and could also be used for all grades depending on how the teacher or parent presents the question to the kids or students. This is an ancient Egypt multiple choice questions and answers where the first part consists of questions only and many answers to be chosen, and the second part of the page consists of answer keys in green. Click on the image above of the pdf file to download ancient Egypt history questions and answers worksheets.
1. What is Ancient Egypt?
A- An ancient civilization that thrived along the Nile River in northeastern Africa for more
than 3,000 years, from about 3300 BC to 30 BC.
B- A civilization that flourished in Ancient Asia in 30 BC.
C- An ancient civilization in Israel which expanded in 3300 BC.
2. Geographically what does the term Ancient Egypt indicates?
A- It indicates the geographical location of ancient Egypt in Asia.
B- It indicates the territory where the ancient Egyptians lived in, which is the valley and
delta of the Nile.
C- It indicates the cultural aspect of ancient Egypt.
3. Culturally, what does ancient Egypt refer to?
A- It refers to the ancient Egyptian lifestyle, which includes language, way of worship and
system of government different from others.
B- It refers to the Egyptian language
C- It refers to the Egyptian religious lifestyle
4. What purpose did the River Nile serve in ancient Egypt?
A- Sustaining of animals.
B- Sustaining of plants and traveling.
C- It served as a constant source of life-giving water to the people, all plants and animals.
5. What are the two wonders of the world found in Egypt?
A- The Pharos of Alexandria and the Pyramids of Egypt
B- The Statue of Zeus at Olympia and The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
C- The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus and The Colossus of Rhodes
6. What is the name of the paper-like sheet which ancient Egyptians used to write their text?
A- Paper sheet
B- Papyrus sheet
C- Egyptian sheet
7. Egypt is also known as the first worshiper of one God despite the worship of many gods.
8. What is the name of the ancient Egyptians picture writing style which took the form of
9. On which basis did the ancient Egyptian devise the calendar?
A- observations of the stars
B- observations of the moon
C- observations of the Sun and the stars.
10. Egypt was amongst the first religions to develop the concept of life after death.
11. Who deciphered the hieroglyphs on the Rosetta Stone and reconstructed the ancient
A- Alexandre the Great
B- Alexandre Dumas
C- Jean François Champollion
12. Egypt is also assumed to be where the first writing originated aside from Mesopotamia.
13. What name did the ancient Egyptian call their country, and what was the meaning?
A- Upper Egypt, meaning “the red Land,”
B- Market, meaning “the white Land,”
C- Kemet, meaning “the Black Land,”
14. Lower Egypt referred to the Nile Delta area, while Upper Egypt referred to the Nile Valley
to the south.
15. In ancient Egypt, when a king died, he was mummified as consider as a God?
16. In ancient Egypt, Osiris was considered as a king , and after his death, he was known as
the god of the afterlife?