The Boer war 1899 to 1902 summary answers pdf
The Boer war 1899 to 1902 summary answers the questions about the South African war also known as the Second Boer war battles. In this question and answer summary pdf sheet, all questions about the Boer war of 1899 to 1902 will be answered. This worksheet can be used by teachers to prepare lesson notes, students to evaluate their learning. This question and answer sheet is not only for South African students and teachers but it is also for all those who want to learn about the Boer war. The Boer question and answer sheet can be used for kids of grade 4, grade 5. 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade and student of high school and university. This worksheet answers questions such as the Boer war definition, why did the Boer war start, who won the Boer war, causes of the Boer war, who were involved and more. Click on the image above or pdf file above and download question and answers on the Boer war 1899 to 1902 summary pdf.
1. What was the Boer War or second Boer war?
A- War in southern Africa between Britain and the two Boer states, of Afrikaner-populated
Transvaal (South African Republic) and the Orange Free State
B- War in South Africa between the black and white
C- Conflict in southern Africa between Britain and the Indians.
2. When did the war begin and when did it come to an end?
A- The war started in 1899 and ended in 1902.
B- The war started in 1818 and ended in 1902
C- The war started in 1899 and ended in 1900.
3. The Boer war is also known as the Second Boer War, the Anglo-Boer War and also as the
South African War.
4. Who were the Boers?
A- Indian descended population.
B- Pakistani descended population.
C- The dutch-descended population also known as the Afrikaners.
5. The South African Republic and the Orange Free State were all British colonies.
6. What caused the Boer war?
A- Power over who should benefit from the Witwatersrand gold mines.
B- Control over the diamonds in the area
C- The Black influence of south Africa
7. Who was the president of the South African Republic during the Boer war?
A- Cecil Rhodes
B- Paul Kruger
C- Joseph Chamberlain,
8. The Afrikaners in the South African Republic resented the British settles in their area and
had to levy them huge tax and denied them voting rights.
9. Who won the Boer?
A- The British won
B- the Boer won
10. The Boer people still live in South Africa today?